About Me

My photo
First things first, I like to have fun with people and what I do. I am a personal business coach. Yes, I have received training and been coaching since 1983. I have gone through and continue to happily go through more personal development. Personal development and its quest for personal growth, more often than not, are the missing links in the chain of business and personal success.As Warren Buffett once said, "Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." For more information please visit- Self Improvement Coach in Houston Texas

Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Power Of Hope

Hope’s power energizes us with excitement and anticipation as we look toward the future.

Hope is one of your most valuable possessions.

It’s been said that a person can live forty days without food, four days without water, four minutes without air, but only four seconds without hope.

If you want to help people win, build great relationships, build great teams then become a purveyor of hope.

For more information: http://www.thehoustonbusinesscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment